Max Frank Stremaform
From innovation and development to manufacture, Max Frank’s Stremaform Stay-In-Place construction joint system speeds up construction, improves build quality, reduces the need for skilled labour and saves you money.
The Stremaform Construction Joint Formwork Systems consists of a special expanded metal mesh which replaces the traditional formwork. It stays in the concrete and eliminates any need for formwork removal or scabbling of the surface prior to the second pour. Tests carried out by the Technical University of Brunswick show that the resistance of these construction joints to shear forces is identical to that for monolithic concrete.
Stremaform construction joint formwork is available independently of Fletcher Reinforcing’s Steel Offer or in conjunction with it.
Stremaform construction joint formwork is ideal for construction joints in:
- Slab on grade floors
- Steel composite flooring
- Ground or perimeter beans
- Slab to column construction joints
Features & Benefits
- Stremaform eliminates any need for formwork removal and scabbling
- Stremaform Formwork installation speed dramatically sped up when heavily congested with reinforcing
- Dimensionally stable and designed to withstand concrete pressure during the pour
- More consistent performance of concrete bond at construction joints resulting in a monolithic joint
- Reduced task duration and greater overlap with lead & lag tasks reduces the critical path duration
Talk to Fletcher Reinforcing today for more information about Stremaform Construction Joint Formwork Systems.
- Ferguson Wharf (2017)
- Convention Centre (2017)
- Tauranga University (2017)
Stremaform® performs well for the Memorial Park Alliance
To speed up the construction of the new “cut and cover” trench slab, the engineers looked to Stremaform® for their construction joints.read more