Max Frank Concrete Block & Bar Spacers
Concrete Block Spacers are used to ensure that the specified cover to the reinforcement in concrete structures and structural elements is maintained both before and during concreting.
Concrete Bar Spacers are used to ensure that the specified cover for concrete structures and structural elements is maintained, both before and during concreting.
Concrete Spacers Features & Benefits
- Compliant with the most demanding clauses of NZS2425:2015, Bar Chairs in Reinforced Concrete
- Extruded fibre concrete – the optimum material combination with in-situ concrete
- High compressive strength, no deformation in heat or cold, concrete cover accurately maintained
- Ideal for impermeable concrete, no water path between the spacer and concrete to the reinforcing
- Low porosity improving durability of the structure
- Spacers remain in position during formwork erection and concreting.
Projects utilising Concrete Spacers
- Ferguson Wharf, Mechanics Bay, Auckland (2017)
- The Western Ring Route, Great North Road Interchange Cross Heads, Auckland (2017)
- Wellington International Airport Multi-level Carpark (2016)
- Mackays to Peka Peka Bridges (2016)
For more information about concrete block or bar spacers, contact Fletcher Reinforcing today either on our website or your nearest Fletcher Reinforcing branch.