Pecafil Stay-In-Place Formwork
From innovation and development to manufacture, Max Frank’s Pecafil Stay-In-Place Formwork system speeds up construction, improves build quality, reduces the need for skilled labour and saves you money.
The specially manufactured material is constructed from a steel mesh in a wide range of sheet and strip sizes and shaped to meet the application. Its distinctive yellow outer layer is heat-shrunk puncture resistant polyethylene, made from non-toxic, naturally occurring hydrocarbons.
Available independently of Fletcher Reinforcing’s steel offer or in conjunction with it, Pecafil Stay-In-Place Formwork is ideal for formwork on:
- Strip foundations
- Ground beams
- Circular or complicated formwork
- Pile caps
Features & Benefits
- Reduced critical path duration due to lead & lag tasks being nearly fully overlapped
- Fasters installation resulting in reduced labour cost
- No stripping, cleaning or returning of the formwork as the formwork stays in place
- Possible to prefabricate off-site with reinforcing steel prior to delivery
- Backfilling can commence as soon as formwork is placed
- Smaller excavations as less working room is required
- Better site access due to reduced formwork space requirements
- Light enough for one person to handle with ease.