COVID-19 Update 7th September 2021
The Government yesterday announced that all of New Zealand except Auckland will shift to Alert Level 2 as of midnight Tuesday, 7th September with Auckland remaining at Alert Level 4.
The following sets out what our operations will look like at Alert Level 2.
- Our sites remain open for outbound deliveries and customer collections.
- Our sales offices will be re-opening for in-branch orders and cash sales from Wednesday, 8th September.
- Customers entering our sites for collections must provide their own PPE and follow all instructions from staff as well as practicing the correct social distancing and public health measures.
- Strict contact tracing will be in place
- Product availability may be impacted while Auckland remains in Level 4
Safety remains our highest priority and as such we will be conducting strict contact tracing for anyone who enters our sites as well as ensuring correct social distancing practices under the Alert Level 2 guidelines. This may have an impact on lead times for the production and delivery of products.
If you have any questions relating to Fletcher Reinforcing operations during Alert Level 2 and how this may impact you specifically, please feel free to call your local branch.
Head of Fletcher Reinforcing