COVID-19 Update 31st August 2021
As per the Government’s announcement, from 1 September Auckland and Northland will remain at Alert Level 4, and the rest of the country will be shifting to Alert Level 3 until further notice. The following sets out what our operations will look like as we enter these new alert levels.
Alert Level 4 – Auckland and Northland
- We retain a core team working from home to assist with customer inquiries where possible
- We cannot release any orders unless exempted under “essential business”
Alert Level 3 – Rest of New Zealand
- Orders will be accepted via email and phone only
- No customers are to enter the site for orders or collections
- Contactless deliveries will resume however deliveries may be affected by any supply restrictions from the Auckland region
Safety remains our highest priority and as such we will be strictly following best practices under the appropriate Alert Level guidelines. This may have an impact on lead times for the production and delivery of products.
We acknowledge the processes we have put in place may create some temporary inconvenience however, we have done so with the ongoing health of our customers, employees and the wider community in mind. We are continuously reviewing the situation and will look to amend our process as and when guidance from the Government changes.
If you have any questions relating to Fletcher Reinforcing operations during Alert Levels and how this may impact you specifically, please feel free to call your local branch.
Head of Fletcher Reinforcing